These are actual comments made on student’s report cards by teachers in the New York City school system. All teachers were reprimanded.
1. Since my last report, your child has reached rock bottom and has started to dig.
2. I would not allow this student to breed.
3. Your child has delusions of adequacy.
4. Your son is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot.
5. Your son sets low personal standards and then consistently fails to achieve them.
6. The student has a “full six pack” but lacks the plastic thing to hold it all together.
7. This child has been working with glue too much.
8. When your daughter’s IQ reaches 50, she should sell.
9. The gates are down, the lights are flashing, but the train isn’t coming.
10. If this student were any more stupid, he’d have to be watered twice a week.
11. It’s impossible to believe the sperm that created this child beat out 1,000,000 others.
12. The wheel is turning, but the hamster is definitely dead.
Can you believe a teacher could get so frustrated that he would say these awful things to a child’s parent? I am still human, I could not help laughing out loud. A teacher should educate students and maybe should use common core sheets rather than making mean comments about them.